Sunday 31 January 2016

Truly Inspiration


Yasmin Mogahed is known for her gift of captivating an entire audience with her thoughts and insightful reflections. She is a Psychology graduate, and attained her Masters in Journalism and Mass Communications from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. As a skilled creative writer, her literature speaks from the heart and after completing her graduate work; she taught Islamic Studies and served as a youth coordinator. Currently she’s a writer for the Huffington Post, an international speaker, and author who focuses most of her work on spiritual and personal development.
I get to know her on twitter when I was 16 years old. There is a lot about her that I adore from the first sight I know her. Her way on giving talk, writing, and her insightful reflections that adore me most. After awhile I find myself being attached with her. I will make my time to sometimes watching her talk in the Youtube or read about her writing in social media. She is really a good inspiration!

So,one day when I was scrolling my twitter, I get to know that she had managed on publishing a new book entitled Reclaim Your Heart. I felt extremely excited and can't wait to buy that book for I really loves her writing! Then, I asked my dad to bring me to the nearest book store. In a blink of an eye, I found that book and I was too excited that I almost shout happily in that store book!
 

And then, I looked up to the price of the book and it cost an arm and a leg which makes me want to cry so badly. I'm pathetic. It cost RM 81.90 and I can't afford it. So I seek my dad kindness and really hope that he could make my dream on having Yasmin Mogahed's book comes true. As what I expected, he said that I should save my money if I really want that book haha. I really hope that someone who is crushing over me willingly to buy me that book so that I don't need to spend my own money hahaha! *in your dream girl* . 

That's all from me. Pray for my best of luck in having this book haha! 



2 comments:

  1. Some of the things that I like the most about her are her deep analogies, how constantly she talks about attachment and the fact that she's so relatable to every woman, yet so amazing in her own way. I really wanna read that book too! And I had the same reaction when I saw the price. Then I said to myself, "Someday. Someday I will buy this book." If I do, maybe I can lend you the book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will surely be so grateful if you willingly lend me the book hahah!

    ReplyDelete