Sunday 31 January 2016

First and foremost

Hye peeps!

In this blazing evening I would like to share something about my old blog. Actually, this is not my first blog. I have already made another blog and I have successfully managed to wrote some post in it (( http://therewillbelight.blog.com )), but sadly there's some problem that need to be fixed and it haunted me to death that which makes me desperately need to change my password every time I wanted to sing-in that blog! *sigh*. So then, I decided to create another blog for actually this blog exist under my teacher command. She gave this responsibility to all of her students which I know deep down this way could drag us into a better person in the usage of grammar, punctuation, speak fluently and more. 

Now, I would like to share a bit of myself as an ice-breaking session. So, I am Syarifah Izzati Husna binti Syed Zulnurin. My friends tend to call me Husna. Always a traveler. Still young and weird. My birth date is on 9 March. I really loves reading novels - enormously addicted in reading and writing but I know I'm still weak and I humbly felt I'm worst in everything I did but it's not good for having a lack of confident but yeah that's me. I always finding myself needing to be better - don't know why. But that strange feeling haunted me in this daily life which always makes me to be better but not to seek perfection but it's more to "changing yourself or please be better or finding the real you". 

To be very frank is, I don't really give a shit on what people say about me because I know myself way better than they know about me - or even worst, they don't even know me but yet talk bad about me like they do know everything. I can't get any idea about some people that always trying to improve their self for the sake of that typical  people that always think they are way too better so they can judge people easily and then they can throw any harsh word to that innocent people and they can say what they want then they can spread rumors bout him/her without any hesitation without knowing the truth and feel they is so perfect! Because I know people will always talk about you even when you do good deeds or even a bad things! And it sucks to think of things that don't even matter to you. The problem is them - not you. So, I don't think so with always trying to be better for people will keep their mouth shut! For indeed, being yourself is way better than thinking about something that cursing them but not you. Haters will hate you for who you are, for your ability for your kindness because they don't even instill that type of ''benefit" and that's why they acted like that. So, let it be. Just be yourself, surrounded yourself with people who still loves you for being yourself - and don't judge people by it's cover. Spread love not hatred.


There is no worries



No comments:

Post a Comment